Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Avensis 1.8 2003 Inside Lights Not Working

spaz78

can anyone tell me where to find the fuse liable for the interior lighting on my toyota avensis 1.8 2003.thanks!!

Hi and welcome to the club. Post your question on the Avensis forum on here for best results.

Thanks for helping,and again my problem is that my internal lighting of my avensis 1.8 2003 are not working.I have no idea where the fuse liable for them is .If anyone can help ,please reply.

Thanks for helping,and again my problem is that my internal lighting of my avensis 1.8 2003 are not working.I have no idea where the fuse liable for them is .If anyone can help ,please reply.

As i posted,put your question on the Avensus Forum.

Just click on FORUMS thats just below the word COMMUNITY at the top of the page then scroll down to the Avensis forum and add your post.

Do you not have a handbook for your model which will tell your where your fuse box is and which fuse needs to be checked.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links