Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waterproof?

thewingedavenger

Gonna find out just how watertight the Rav is today I feel. Currently in Swanage visiting my Dad and soon to leave on a 620 mile trip back up to Aberdeen. Weather forecast not looking good :bored:

Take it easy mate and you will be fine. The police were saying that a lot of accidents could have been avoided if motorists had been driving according to the conditions at the time.

Came across two on the way home from work on Thursday night both down to aqua planing.

Go carefully and have a safe journey.

Dinnae fash yursell, min....tak yer time or arrive there deid......

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Should I be doing a Top Gear boat conversion thingy before I leave? Thanks for good wishes and advice peeps I certainly will be taking it easy.

Aye take it easy out there.

Just been out with Mrs P to do a bit of shopping and we hit two big puddles that covered the Rav,and that was taking it easy others were flying past us.

Been pouring here in North Essex all day so far, so yes.....safe trip my friend,keep the AA roadwatch on .

Seeing on the news.......horrendous conditions.,lucky i'm in East Anglia.

Where ever everyone is going in this country this christmas ,wether its by rail on Car......Safe journey to you all.

Same here, bucketing down all week, lots of roads closed.Even the approach road to Tesco in Douglas, was under water!!!!! Looks like no Christmas dinner then.

Regards Clare

Same here, bucketing down all week, lots of roads closed.Even the approach road to Tesco in Douglas, was under water!!!!! Looks like no Christmas dinner then.

Regards Clare

Oh God Oor Clara.....not the approach to Tesco, surely.....? How does that compare to the road from Cockbridge to Tomintoul as Terry Wogan would ask.....??? Tee-hee......

Well I've made it, just under 13 hours of horrendous conditions and idiot drivers. Big thanks to everyone for the good wishes and advice and a Special Thankyou to MR Toyota for making such a brilliant car. Have to say that it didn't miss a beat and from the computer has averaged out at 46.7 mpg. No doubt a bit optimistec but still !Removed! good.. Rav's Rule OK! :clap:

Glad you made it safe and sound and good to here the Rav performed well.

You will have to put the Ravs rule in the Sticker post :thumbsup:

Well I've made it, just under 13 hours of horrendous conditions and idiot drivers. Big thanks to everyone for the good wishes and advice and a Special Thankyou to MR Toyota for making such a brilliant car. Have to say that it didn't miss a beat and from the computer has averaged out at 46.7 mpg. No doubt a bit optimistec but still !Removed! good.. Rav's Rule OK! :clap:

Did well there,there's a reason why we all like our Rav4's so much .....happy days.

13 hours sounds good going in the horrendous weather we've had. I will be heading in to Scotlandshire in the first week of the new year, will be taking the L.C in case the white sticky stuff decides to come down heavily, it's just short of 1k miles round trip.