Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Emblems

Some nice badges looking through.. whats shipping like to the uk?

Wow Bob, I was only looking at similar things yesterday :o

For the purpose of easier cleaning, it annoys me trying to get in the little gaps of the logo, mine being white show it up if you miss some bits. I was thinking of these for front and rear if I can get the same sizes to suit and removing the text badges off the tailgate.

Some nice badges looking through.. whats shipping like to the uk?

Sorry, I don't know. I haven't had time to look at it properly yet but I will. To replace the one on the car now would make it much easier to clean. Anything -well almost- also to be a bit different.

Wow Bob, I was only looking at similar things yesterday :o

For the purpose of easier cleaning, it annoys me trying to get in the little gaps of the logo, mine being white show it up if you miss some bits. I was thinking of these for front and rear if I can get the same sizes to suit and removing the text badges off the tailgate.

cotton buds ..... work perfectly for those little hard to get place ...

Looking at the site again I reckon for the iQ -as I have not measured the Toyota emblem front or back- that the 10cm x 7cm badge/emblem would be the right size for our cars. I have asked the people at the site if they ship to the UK and if so how much do they think it would be. Here is the message- "Do you ship to the UK? Some Toyota Owners Club members would be interested to know. In particular for the Toyota Emblem 10x7cm - Red, Black and Blue." So, I await a reply and as soon as I get one I'll post it here. I don't hold out much hope as there does not appear to be anything relating to shipping overseas. However, if they set something up on e-bay... perhaps they would? We'll see.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links