Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fancy A Bit Of Customizing On Gen 3?

stompe

Reasonable prices Stompe but nothing there to make me want to customise my car.

Hiya Chris, Fair enough, but the interior L.E.Ds transform the car to lovely bright white, and less power consumption if you leave them on. MERRY CHRISTMAS Chris :driving:

Hi Stompe thanks for your information I have ordered the chrome door handle covers just to make my black Prius stand out from the crowd pity there are so few things you can do to the Prius to put your own stamp on them.

Hi Stompe thanks for your information I have ordered the chrome door handle covers just to make my black Prius stand out from the crowd pity there are so few things you can do to the Prius to put your own stamp on them.

Hi Ian

Yes we are pretty poor for accessories here but if you look here http://www.sigmaauto...prius_zvw30.php there is so much more. I have dealt with them and they are very good, just be aware you can get clobbered for import tax but so much more to choose from. Good luck.

Stompe :driving:

Hi Stompe seen that site before some of it is too extreem (too old to be a boy racer) but thanks anyway.

Am looking to 'customise' the gen3 a bit more by adding a block of USB power sockets to the dash. These will be handy for charging up / powering mobile devices like phones, cameras, etc. and being on the dash, easier to get to. A potential donor device has arrived so just need to break it open for the parts and see how to fit them. Cheers.