Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Size Belt To Bypass Air Con Pump?

old fiver

Pully bearing gone on air con compressor, as air con not been working for some time, plan to replace belt and by pass air con.

does anyone know what size belt is required to do this job on a 54 plate 2.0 D4D and where can one be obtained. Any help would be appreciated.

If you can measure around the pulleys but not the air con one,you could use the old belt by cutting to give you the length after to turning back any adjustment to the minium.cut a little bit at a time to be accurate.

Motor factors used to have measuring device for belts and i should think they still have.and will be able to measure the pattern one you have made.make sure when fitting the new belt does not foul anything now its following a different route.

Of course removing the belt means you cant use the car to pick up a new belt,so you will need another means of transport.

I have had same problem, but mechanic sorted mine after some research, Im pretty sure they use a belt what would be used on the same model without aircon, in this case the old avensis 1998-2003.

size 5PK1113.

read this :

http://www.toyotaown...ic=102421&st=10

(belt size 5PK1113)

this may help.

http://www.fixya.com...ota_avensis_d4d

I take it, this is the cause of the rattle in your previous question?

hello again, mine has been bypassed by a motaquip belt vfb434.

VFB434 - Drive Belt Icon_Print.png Belt Type Width x Length (mm) No. Ribs x Length (mm) Multi Ribbed - 5x1137