Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Year

roger_37

happy new year

to all ...hope 2013 brings all you want.

Well i will leave my new year wishes till the new year is here as its supposed to be bad luck,but we was supposed to be going to a good NY party but our youngest has gone down with this Norovirus and aint too good so its a night in this year.

Happy new year everyone :cheers:

Well i will leave my new year wishes till the new year is here as its supposed to be bad luck,but we was supposed to be going to a good NY party but our youngest has gone down with this Norovirus and aint too good so its a night in this year.

dont stress m8 its only happy new year :flowers:

Don't stress!!!!!i'm already through me first bottle of whiskey ;)

Happy New Year folks, and here's to 2013 and whatever it brings.

Cheers!

Only the first? Amateur!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Good health, happiness and whatever you wish for yourselves folks. Happy New Year :thumbsup:

Drinking that Irish stuff will improve nothing, Paul.......get some withoot the "e".....much nicer....

Happy New Year wan and all, to everybody except that sick wee git, Norry Vyriss. Special best wishes to Andy shcm and family at this time........again, the stuff with no "e" used properly is my prescription.....yet another convert to Balvenie (sorry Striding Arfa...)

Big Kev

happy new year everyone ,bright sunny start to 2013 here ......yawn :clap:

Bit late, but a Happy New Year to one and all on the Best Rav 4 Forum.

Hungover Clare

Day in front of the Tele me thinks

Well happy New Year to all, sorry it's late but Ravii and the managements motor needed a wash and brush up, to start the New Year off proper :) lovely and sunny here today, to think this time last year they where talking about a hosepipe ban :)

Gus

Amateur,amateur!!!

I'll have you know Jim that i managed four,good job they was only miniatures :rolleyes: :D

Amateur,amateur!!!

I'll have you know Jim that i managed four,good job they was only miniatures :rolleyes: :D

MInatures!!!! I sense the need for a NY resolution or two down your way, Fella!

Bet you will be reading about a ban again by March this year :)

There is a rumour spreading that as it hasn't rained at all this year, they are going to enforce a hosepipe ban from the beginning of April :)

Gus

Amateur,amateur!!!

MInatures!!!! I sense the need for a NY resolution or two down your way, Fella!

Yes i think you are right Jim,i should pack in all together :cheers::lol: