Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy New Year, And Farewell...

Daveyonthemove

Just wanted to say a quick 'Happy new year' before I head into the new year and part with my Auris.

The SR180 has been ultra reliable over the last 2 years. Its not let me down, been quick, torquey and comfortable.

Aside from the (often) poor MPG, and sub standard radio, I can't really find anything to complain about, so it's going to be a shame to see it go, but finances dictate my future in 2013 and my next car will be a cheap motor costing below £800.

Good luck and best wishes to everyone on the forum, and I hope you cars prove as reliable and enjoyable as mine. When your cruising past a beat up banger on the motorway, think of me ;0)

Dave

Eh up Dave...

A very happy New Year to you and your family. Sorry to hear that you'll no longer be in the SR180 mate...

Thanks Guys.

I'll be sad to see it go, but I have to be sensible and get on my feet again. Who know's what 2013 will bring, and hopefully this time next year I'll be back in a decent car again, or at least planning to buy one.

Happy New Year to you Dave :)

Hope it's not as bad as it sounds & you have a good year. All the best for the future !

All the best to you and yours Dave :flowers:

happy new year dude

Hope the new year turns out well for you.

what ever you replace the Auris with dont forget to check that carpet.

Good luck.

Cheers guys.

This will most likely be my final post on here as my last ever Toyota Journey will be on Saturday the 5th, before Insurance transfers across to my replacement motor that I viewed and bought today.

2013 will be spent in a V plate Vauxhall Astra SXI 1.6 16v. Its sports seats, fog lights, 100bhp and lotus tuned chassis will keep me happy (ha ha) whilst watching the price at the pump spin around slightly slower thanks to the fuel coming out of the green pumps. In fairness I got a good deal with £250 knocked of the asking price and a brand new MOT certificate done this afternoon prior to collection.

The car is clean inside and out with lower than expected mileage (114,000) and came with half a tank of fuel.

Here's to an optimistic 2013!

Cheers

Best of luck for the future Davey on the move.

Hope the financial hiccups are shortlive

red diesel

Good luck mate, keep popping in now and then, if only for Raist's joke pages? :lol:

Happy new year to all.

Sorry to see that you have to part with your Auris Davey, here's wishing you the best of luck with your new ride, keep your chin up cos just as sure as things can go bad financially sooner or later your luck will turn again, hopefully for you sooner rather than later, i know what its like, been there and done that, been made redundant, out of work and skint, then back in work and things start to look up again.

The very best of luck to you :thumbsup:

Good luck mate, keep popping in now and then, if only for Raist's joke pages? :lol:

Should have thought that Raist's joke forum would have been the last thing that would attract him back.

( get one in when you can)

Sorry to see you go Davey, take care

Kingo :thumbsup: