Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dab Radio On The Auris B9030 Head Unit

j0hnr38

Hi,

I have recently purchased a second hand 2011 Auris Hybrid T-spirit. It came with the optional extra SatNav unit installed (the B9030 head unit, I believe) but the additional DAB radio option appears to have been excluded (this head unit has a DAB button for digital radio but no output when selected on my car).

Does anyone know if the B9030 has the DAB radio built in and there is something preventing it from working (possibly without ordering this option from Toyota, the car does not have a suitable DAB aerial) or does a seperate DAB tuner need to be installed along with the B9030? Maybe the B9030 has a software enable/disable setting for DAB?

Any help or advice will be gratefully received.

Regards,

John

Thought these head units were 'DAB ready' - ie lacked a DAB tuner and DAB aerial.

OK - cheers FROSTYBALLS.

In which case my supplementary is whether DAB is possible/complicated to add if it was not originally factory/dealer fitted.

John

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links