Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Help Mice Getting Into 2005 Avensis Saloon

avensisTR1415

Not a nice topic this one im afraid.... I currently have a 2005 1.6 Petrol Avensis saloon, never had any accident damage. I cant keep mice out of the car I've already caught 6 mice but they keep coming back.... I did a google search and came across this article which really scares me (Rats getting into two toyota avensis cars):

The case in question happen in 2008 which would be the same model shape as mine.....

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/courts/couple-awarded-25000-after-rats-infested-their-cars-3309714.html

Anyone else had a similar problem?

Ugh nasty... reminds me of a friend who had a squirrel get trapped in his engine bay; Didn't realise until a horrible smell started coming through the vents. Opened up the engine and took off the cover - Large chunks of foam had been clawed away and there was a dead half-baked squirrel stuck to the top of the engine!!! :sick:

be very wary of rodent attack to any component made of rubber, especially wire insulation and vac pipes and HT leads.

seen this scenario on many a break down when a car will not start