Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Avensis March 2006 2.2 T4 D-4D 6 Speed

ssenior45

Hello,

I've just bought this car and have a couple of questions for the owners club.

1. Someone has fitted an horrific after market gear knob. I've had a quick look on eBay for a genuine replacement and they're going for around £50-£75. Does this sound about right? Any alternatives anyone knows in the Yorkshire area?

2. The car did not come with the owners manual. How would I get a replacement? eBay?

3. What is the best way to get bluetooth installed for hands free phone and playing songs via my iPhone? My previous car had a Parrot kit which was great but I'm not sure if this one already has it factory fitted as it has a steering wheel control on the right with a face with sound coming out its mouth. I don't know what this is as I don't have the manual. If its not installed is there an official Toyota bluetooth kit compatible with this car?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Steve.

you should be able to order an original manual via a Toyota dealer.

http://www.toyota.co.uk/vs2/oldpdf/06/AV3_58_over.pdf may give you some guidance.

If not standard there will have been official in-car kits available (at considerable cost).

There is a nice replacment gear knob available on Amazon for about £27 .

£50 is about right for genuine one . The chrome tends to come off the genuine ones .

Hi . its a richbrook black leather and silver 5/6 speed gear stick knob . its £29 .99.