Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lift Is Trying To Work But Isnt Working :-\

Corolla IOM

My exhaust snapped on my car so i fixed it temporary, lift still worked. so then i decided to pull my finger out and i do it so i welded a sleeve on so i could take it off when ever i wanted to instead of full system off. then for some reason the lift slowly stopped working :-( so yesterday i fully welded it no air coming out anywhere, so i let it warm up and took it for a blast and still the same. absolutely gutted. feels like it wants to but doesn't let its self go? Any advise would love it :-) also i took the lead off the Battery because i was tacking exhaust together, as you do. finished put the Battery back on and when i press my window buttons they go down but when i press it further to go down automatically they don't do it? Thanks for any advise again

hope your all well

Mike

Lift will work with no exhaust on the car. Sooo the exhaust isnt the problem.

Have you checked the oil level/condition lately? If its low or full of crap it wont engage lift

For the window buttons hold them in the closed position (holding the button) for 5 seconds to reactivate the one touch

Lift will work with no exhaust on the car. Sooo the exhaust isnt the problem.

Have you checked the oil level/condition lately? If its low or full of crap it wont engage lift

For the window buttons hold them in the closed position (holding the button) for 5 seconds to reactivate the one touch

hi Steve

thanks very much about the window trick all working spot on now thank you :) got my car plugged in tonight and found 2 faults.

traction and abs, i need a deceleration sensor (sideways) which im struggling to find, i sort of no what it looks like but cant find one so i mght go to toyota to get a price ( scary prices!) and also " IG power supply voltage" which i havent look at yet, but dont suppose anyone knows what it is?

Had the faults deleted hoping that would sort it but it didnt so i think i will go for the deceleration sensor.

thanks again :)

Just wondering if anyone else has had this but i have a feeling my lift is starting to come back again??

the only thing i could think of is the fact that i serviced my car new oil filter new air filter dropped the oil and fresh stuff in, is this possible?

but i shall keep ya posted and let you know :clap:

Mike

• 1 month later...

Well i still havenyt got anywhere with my lift problem and would love my car back on the road so please any help would be greatfull :)

i removed rocker cover and had a look round everything seemed to be in good order, lift pin was free and easy couldnt find the filter anywhere but couldnt find any blockages. but i did notice a little dent on the side of one of my cams but not where it is ran on so i dont think that is a problem so i put it back together and still no lift so i need a deceleration (sideways) but can not find one anywhere so if anyone knows any sites that could be helpfull please let me know :) cheers

12219_10152586595425314_1542588332_n.jpg

decelerations sensor (sideways) *

Ooh, shiny! :D

Most of the problems I've seen with lift here have been due to the pins, but if yours are okay I don't know what else :unsure:

I believe the system works on oil pressure so maybe there is some kind of restriction or blockage somewhere that's preventing the oil from moving the pins, or the ECU oil pressure switch isn't working??

Thanks very much that's a great help i will explore that and see what happens cheers :-)