Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breakdown

cfn

Looking for Toyota breakdown cover but cant find it in the forum, I think it was provided by the AA.

A while since I notice it, has anyone used this service?

cfn

Looking for Toyota breakdown cover but cant find it in the forum, I think it was provided by the AA.

A while since I notice it, has anyone used this service?

cfn

It comes as part of Club Toyota but they're apparently replacing CT with "mytoyota" which, from what I've seen so far, looks more like a lifestyle club rather than something genuinely useful to a car owner. Certainly the online bit that is supposed to help you monitor your servicing, etc. is a load of complete rubbish.

I had to use CT roadside assist a couple of years back when the serpentine belt on our VX snapped. At that time it was the RAC, I seem to recall, and the service was very good. They turned up quickly, towed the car home first (it was late on a Sat evening) and then came back to collect the car on the Monday morning, took it to our local Mr. T and took me to Enterprise for the courtesy car. Excellent service - just hope that they don't f**k it up with this mytoyota b0ll0ck5!

Yes we have the Club Toyota with AA membership,twelve months free, and we had to call em out just a few days after getting our Rav due to a flat Battery as it turned out,but they were here within about half an hour and diagnosed the Battery was cream crackered,so we bought a new one off him and got us going.All in all very good service from the AA and the Toyota dealer we bought the Rav from as they reimbursed us for the new Battery.

Needless to say we have joined again for the next twelve months.

I have used GEM for many years with many cars. Very happy to recommend their services.

Many thanks for all your replys. Not exspecting any problems, BUT / after a run up the M6 one dark and rainy night and seeing this

poor soul stood on the hard shoulder it just made me think that it could be me.

Have now sorted a breakdown service out and feel a lot happier, and again many thanks for your interest.

cfn

I use club toyota and get the extra 5% discount on insurance. Nobody came near the insurance quote. I'm just hoping that wasn't an introductory thing and it will go ballistic this time round. Never needed recovery though. Although I am a qualified mechanic I still have to have it. Being qualified would be no use if I am on the hard shoulder and my tools are all at home!

My current membership is suspended until the first 12 months expires on this new one.