Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carina 2.0gti

ian33nw

1993 black carina 2.0 gti about to break for spares everything available including original rds radio,everything must go need the space

could u plz tell me what type of calipers are on them....

if they are the same as the twin pots on the mr2t and gt4 then ill take them off u... :ph34r:

What's the steering wheel like? (only thing i don't like on mine)

I'd love to take the 3s-ge off ure hands but i can't afford it. Weird request but if no-one has the boot can i buy the badges (i'm presuming there the solid type not jus decals like on my carina II) the whole "2.0 GTI toyota Carina E" bit.

Pete

Hello and thanks for the replies,been away for a few days so havnt done anything with car,all bits still ready to go or whole car if someone has the space.The car hasnt been driven for nearly 2 yrs now,still starts first time though but has developed a slow speed missfire,havnt bothered to trace it yet,all parts still available,hope to hear form you all soon

What the whole car like condition wise ?

:crybaby: *Rach sits in tears at thought of a GTI in pieces* :crybaby:

Hi and thanks for the replies,the car is in pretty good shape apart from having not been driven for 2 yrs,discs etc a little rusty doors creak etc just needs the missfire sortin out and a bit of tlc to bring it back to life,headlamp washers are missing now as are the clocks which were stolen while the car was in a storage yard.Apart from that everything works fine even the electric ariel for radio,i was intending to get the car back on the road and use it but just simply havnt got time or space anymore...

How much for the whole car ?

How much is whole car worth? if someone would like to make me an offer then if its a sensible one i,ll take it.

Ok no one making any offers you all must be shy lets say about £200 for whole car

Thanks for the offer i will keep it in mind if i do break it but would prefer whole car to go to good home as its a shame to see it in bits,just havnt got the time or space really,thanks anyway

If the car is almost complete, i.e.

- the engine

- the original wheels

- all brake and suspension parts

- interior

- body

... then i may take the whole thing off your hands. It will depend on me getting a trailor, what price you would sell for (considering i nearly bought a working one for 400 quid) and your location..

kuytd@yahoo.com or reply to thread... :thumbsup:

Hello and thanks for the reply,car is complete except for one headlamp washer,front no.plate and clocks,it has a slow speed missfire which i havnt bothered to trace yet,as i said hasnt been used for ages so discs etc rusty but just needs driving and a bit of tlc interior very good electric everything working even elec radio aerial,origional wheels etc tyres not upto much though but for say £250 to someone who has space and time to complete im sure its worth it

Oh and by the way i joined your club last week lol,got two gti,s now one white one met black its the black one thats the project

Hiya mate

Can the mileage be verified at all if the clocks are missing?

Do you have any documentation for it?

Is it a saloon or a hatchback?

Im very interested, just looking into trailor costs etc. Where abouts are you?

Glad to see you've joined the site! If you've read thru, you'll have seen the long hunt for a GTI project we've had so far lol

Hope to hear from you soon mate :D

Hello,sorry i didnt get back to you sooner but been away for another long weekend,cant verify the milage im afraid i can only go on what i was told when i got the car which was that it had done 92000 ,its a hatch as well by the way same as the new one i just got which i used this weekend to go away in.Id forgotten how quick they are as havnt drove one properly for a few yrs but got a feelin i will be using this one every weekend when i go away,hope to hear from you soon,bye for now

• 4 weeks later...

Any news yet buddy??

:blink: