Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Is The Snow?

So I have sorted my winter kit out and put it in the Rav, it is all fully fuelled and Lidl screen wash in the screen wash tank.

Where is that blooming snow I want to go and play :(

Gus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paulus17

• Hoovie

• Mike JD

• Big Kev

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Give it time.........See the weather forecasts..........when the snow does come the roads will not be the place to play!

I wondered how long it would be before a thread started on the snow

Snowing in Warrington, not laying yet though, started about 15 mins ago

Give it time.........See the weather forecasts..........when the snow does come the roads will not be the place to play!

not if you have a Yaris :goof:

a little bit of snow here.

It was never any fun when I had to drive to earn my crust when the roads,weather and (as Kev puts it) eejits are on the road who think they can carry on and drive regardless are out.

Gripe over

Del

It's snowing steadily here but only a couple of centimetres so far, we're 450m above sea level so we're expecting a bit.

Not sure what it is like outside here. Not left the house since Friday morning as down with bad cough, chest, and the fever :(

Hopefully will be not to cold as head to docfor for drugs this morning

Cheers gus :)

Well, when I went out it was raining, but by the time I came back home it was snowing. Not settled yet as everything too wet, but reckon will have a layer of snow by the evening.

Lazily floating down here now,not enough to make a snowman,maybe enough to make the snowdog.

Del

Woke up to a light covering of snow this morning.

Started raining about 8am which soon turned into heavy snow for a couple of hours,but wasn't settling,sun came out for the afternoon and the snow has virtually all gone now,but is expecting for whats left to freeze tonight.

Snow? Snow? Wossat? A thousand foot up on the moor and 'tis powerful damp but nought white. I'll be happy to keep it that way as in the real world I have to get to work tomorrow. I dare say the 4x4 will do it but I usually get stuck behind those in lesser chariots

Nothing here near Colchester,i live about 10 miles east of Colchester in a Village called Gt.Bentley.

We have britains largest village green here ( 42 acres ),and that is still green with no snow on it.:(

Well if the latest forecast comes off looks like most of us will be having plenty of snow tomorrow and the weekend.

Mrs P is dreading it as she as to go to work and she has to take our daughter to work tomorrow evening!!!!

But they forecast summat like this last year and we never had a flake fall??

Not sure what it is like outside here. Not left the house since Friday morning as down with bad cough, chest, and the fever :(

Same here Hoovie, had to go to Tenerife with the tail end of the man flu :rolleyes: Back now but still have the dodgy chest

Be careful what you all wish for, tonight is the night according to the forecast :thumbsup:

Kingo :thumbsup:

None here in the Preston / Blackpool area. Kids off school today as the power is off in the village school - they are most upset :no:

Same here Hoovie, had to go to Tenerife with the tail end of the man flu :rolleyes: Back now but still have the dodgy chest

Be careful what you all wish for, tonight is the night according to the forecast :thumbsup:

I've had it for months now on and off,mainly a chesty cough but the old hooter still keeps running from time to time with sneezing fits.Had antibiotics about two months ago as a last resort but still feel the same??

Two weeks today mine started, had a nose like a tap for a couple of days then the full blown thing, I still sound like Mutley :lol:

Ah ha! Now back in sunny Spain and it's 16 degrees and sunny!! Your forecast looks bad, so wish you all the best and hope it doesn't get too bad. :clap:

They're saying heavy snow from 4am to 1pm tomorrow. (Salisbury Southampton (my area) being in the firing line!)

Dave

Its been snowing here now since 3pm and is settling,and this is before the main lot comes in in the morning tomorrow??

On the 4thday of the antibiotics so far and seems to have helped very slightly but still real bad cough and no appitite for food and no stamina for anything (so no work possible and so no money coming in :( ) doctor appointment again for next Monday in case need another course of the drugs but praying won't do !!

I've had it for months now on and off,mainly a chesty cough but the old hooter still keeps running from time to time with sneezing fits.Had antibiotics about two months ago as a last resort but still feel the same??