Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Let Me Be Different And Help!

fala187

hello there, right ive got a celica gen 7 with a 1zz and going to do a conversion to the 3sgte from a rev 3 mr2. Now it seems alot of people disagree with the idea as it being to much work money bla bla. instead of moaning about it just offer some advice or any of your knowledge to assist with the build. im in the process of buying a mr2 turbo rev 3. i plan on taking the engine gearbox wiring loom ecu out etc. then taking the 1zz out the gen 7 and sending it to a tuning garage where they will complete it all but i want to do as much work myself saving time in the garage. so any info on engine mounts like dimensions so they can be done and fitted before, also i know that i will need a front mount intercooler. now like i said il be buying a whole car mr2 but is there anything else that il need and anything else i can do before it goes to the garage to get fitted? thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links