Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Front Bumper Costs

xHelenT180x

Well yesterday could of been better, i was genuinely looking forward to the snow......that......was until i was driving home early from work. Needless to say, turning onto my street wasnt the best as a road off it goes down a hill,car drifts down the hill, i bump into the front of Range Rover. A scratch on her car, bump on mine then notice a crack in the bumper.

Enough waffling, i would like a new bumper. Just after rough estimates on how much a new one, or used one would cost to have sprayed and fitted? Finding used ones for between 65 and 90quid. Would £200 be a good guess for having it sprayed and fitted????

Please dont judge, i'm not a typical 'woman driver' just my first time in the snow haha.

Helen

What ever you do don't go Toyota. They will rip u off for a paint job. They want £350 to spray my rear bumper. I'd say £250 is a decent price?

Yeah I will always avoid going direct to them. Will probably wait a couple of months as the damage idle minor,they may well be able to just stick the crack together then respray. Got to think about this quote the lady I bumped into gives me lol luckily is was a little dint and minor scratch.

Helen

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links