Do Not Sell My Personal Information

But I Don't Want To Sell My Rav!

DjRav

Dear Mr XXXXX,

This probably isn't the email you were expecting from us but WE WOULD LIKE TO BUY YOUR CAR.

If you are simply looking to sell your car, then please get in touch with us today.

Please don't misunderstand us, we would be delighted if you would like to part-exchange your exisiting car against another New or Pre-owned Toyota (there will probably never be a better time) but if not, and you would just like to sell your car, please email us or call the Snows Toyota Southampton sales team on 02380 018477.

No catches - No gimmicks - We just want to buy your Car.

If we don't hear back from you, thank you for reading this email.

Kindest Regards

Don't you be pressurised by these people Dave, and end up walking to yer work....just ignore 'em......

I got a "White Van" which stays at home to get to work it, but I take yer point.

Wonder if Kingo can supply a Toyota Badge to stick on my LR and fob that off on them instead?

Call it a Landrover Cruiser

Dave

"Wonder if Kingo can supply a Toyota Badge to stick on my LR and fob that off on them instead?"

I wouldn't risk it - Mr. T might hit you with a defamation claim!!!

"Wonder if Kingo can supply a Toyota badge to stick on my LR and fob that off on them instead?"

I wouldn't risk it - Mr. T might hit you with a defamation claim!!!

Nah the Badge would know it was trying to be stuck to a piece of cack and fall off in seconds :lol: