Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delighted With My Rav

pgp001

It is now exactly two years since I bought my RAV, and I have to say it has been a good choice.

Last year at this time it went for its MOT and service, other than the service work it needed nothing doing to it, but I had ALL the oils changed just for peace of mind. Total cost inc MOT £230

It was in for the same two days ago, again no additional work needed apart from normal service.

Total cost inc MOT £180.

So apart from fuel that is all I have spent on it in two years motoring, I am well satisfied with it.

Looks like the AWD might get some use in the morning too.

Phil

Mine is the same model, year and colour scheme as yours, so I hope I'm as lucky! I've had mine for nearly 6 months now.

Our 02 vtv-i auto continues to perform faultlessly (says he furiously touching wood!) as does the 3-dr 54 reg auto.

Best cars I've ever owned.

Very pleased for you Phil

Car looks really good condition - like so many Toyotas with a few years behind them!

No doubt in my mind that regular thorough servicing is key to satisfying ownership / driving experience

Nice one!