Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Kind Of Motor Oil In 1Az-Fse?

perdaniel

I wonder what kind of motor oil other forum users would recommend for the 1AZ-FSE engine in my T22 D4. I have searched the forum for any previous threads, but I didn't find anything useful.

The subject of oil has been done to death, but I just searched "oil" and it came back with zero results :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

The subject of oil has been done to death, but I just searched "oil" and it came back with zero results :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

It seems if you do a search on here with as little as 3 letters it will not accept them.

It may be different if you try engine oils.

Magnatec 5W 30 A1 is the one specified in Halfords specifically for fords but also for toyotas and it's on special offer in Halfords and more expensive anywhere else I checked .

Great price

• 4 weeks later...

asda do a good quality fully synthetic oil for £20 5-30w.Ive had my car from 19000 miles,now done 60000 miles and change oil evry 6 month regardless of mileage.Engine still like new and does not use a drop betwween changes

asda do a good quality fully synthetic oil for £20 5-30w.Ive had my car from 19000 miles,now done 60000 miles and change oil evry 6 month regardless of mileage.Engine still like new and does not use a drop betwween changes

I've been trying to find out who actually makes the oil for Asda .... wouldn't it be great if it was Mobil :) , no luck yet though.

Pete.

I have Valvoline's oil in my car. I have always been satisfied with their oils, but it is difficult to find anyone who sell Valvoline oils. I am also quite satisfied with Castrol's oils if I can't find any Valvoline oil. Toyota in Sweden used Castrol oils a few years ago.

I used Mobile 1 oil in my old Corolla once and the fuel consumption increased after that. Since that time I rather run with no oil than Mobile oil in my engines. Mobile oil is the last thing I would pour in my engines.

I've been trying to find out who actually makes the oil for Asda .... wouldn't it be great if it was Mobil :) , no luck yet though.

Pete.

read some whare that comma got the contract for providing asda with their oils but can't remember where i saw this,so not sure if this is 100% true