Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snowy Snow Snow...here We Go...

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

HI ALL

Thought i'd start this thread...simply for you guys to jot down any of your daily snowy expereinces of driving out there in your Rollas...yes in this snow...hows it going...hows your Rolla handling it...any scary misses...breakdowns...that kind of thing!

Well i'd like to wish you all safe journeys everyday...keep safe...keep warm...keep us updated!

Sammy ;)

Well it started snowing dead on 11am here in Leicestershire...weatherman got it right for once lol....considering we have about 5cm's deep...my rolla seemed fine driving through this blizzard...only i dislike about Corollas is you approach your car...its covered in a blanket of snow...open your drivers door...and woo hoo its now snowed inside your car...a flaw in design i suppose...rain and snow just naturally falls into your car...oh well... :kisss:

Well it started snowing dead on 11am here in Leicestershire...weatherman got it right for once lol....considering we have about 5cm's deep...my rolla seemed fine driving through this blizzard...only i dislike about Corollas is you approach your car...its covered in a blanket of snow...open your drivers door...and woo hoo its now snowed inside your car...a flaw in design i suppose...rain and snow just naturally falls into your car...oh well... :kisss:

Simple answer to that one Sam.......Brush the snow clear from the car before opening the doors!

Drive safely :)

We just got the snow here in NI today. Of course I was on a big journey, though it wasn't too much snow when I left the house. It ended up snowing and everything was covered. It was stuck to sign posts and had them totally covered. It was laying on the main road with just tyre marks up it, I was glad to have the winter tyres :) I could really feel the difference. I was away to get a puppy, a Japanese Spitz. Company for my other dog

Hi all

Thanks for the input so far...i had like 15cm of snow all over my baby by yesterday morning...so i went out and brushed it all off...she stood there as the only car on my road looking naked lol...then remained dry for the rest of the day...but this morning...well here we go again! I'll try to put up a pic later if i can!

And Red Yaris 54...yes i do/did brush the snow off first...but it still just blows its way in...its the same when its raining...defo a design fault!

And Lorna2...a a Japanese Spitz...i'm so jealous...they're adorable...well worth the journey...even in these conditions!

:flowers:

Wind deflectors might help with that problem, mate.

Pic of my rolla in the snow:

1puf49.jpg

Unfortunately the bike is in the snow too :(

Oh by the way, it had only been snowing for about an hour there. You can about triple the amount of snow that was on the rolla this morning! Brushed of my windows but left the rest. Don't want to scratch my paintwork.

Wind deflectors might help with that problem, mate.

Pic of my rolla in the snow:

1puf49.jpg

Unfortunately the bike is in the snow too :(

Oh by the way, it had only been snowing for about an hour there. You can about triple the amount of snow that was on the rolla this morning! Brushed of my windows but left the rest. Don't want to scratch my paintwork.

HI...Already got some deflectors on lol...even after brushing the snow clean off...and opening my doors really slowly...it still...lol...ignore that moan!

Hey i didn't even think about scratching my paintwork though, i just used my hand to brush off snow and bits of ice...do you think that might have caused damage...oh no! I did think it but can't see any :ermm:

Had the bright idea of clearing all the snow that had collected on my little Corolla over the last few days... car is now stuck, it's a foot deep around the sides and back... Ooops :blushing: