Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trip/fuel Computer Set To Kph

Steve76254

Hi all, just picked up a 52 plate T-Sport which im really pleased with, however one thing is bugging me...how can i change the fuel computer into MPH / MPG instead of the KPH / LITRES ?

Thanks.

Hi,

It is do-able, just cannot remember the exact sequence, but think its a case of holding down the button for a few seconds to toggle the display .

Thanks, ive tried holding the trip button down but that just zero's everything. If i hold the mode button for a few seconds it beeps then the illumination on the display goes out...think ive tried most combinations except the correct one...help!!

Hi,

Just had a look at mine.

The right hand rotary Tune Knob, press it and go though the sound menus until you get to the Fuel entry, then rotate the knob for the mpg you require.

Hi,

Good stuff, though don't become a slave to watching the mpg figures, partic the one that shows the current mpg - its too depressing !

I found mine were nearly always lower than actual by up to 3 - 6 mpg.

Much better to fill to the top and trip the milage each time to get an accurate figure.

Hi,

Good stuff, though don't become a slave to watching the mpg figures, partic the one that shows the current mpg - its too depressing !

I found mine were nearly always lower than actual by up to 3 - 6 mpg.

Much better to fill to the top and trip the milage each time to get an accurate figure.

I'm with Oldcodger on this one...i find these computers useless...my brother recently purchased a 2009 Vauxhall Astra 1.8 SRI a couple weeks back...seems his computer is spot on.....partic the range function...i hardly ever look at mine anyway! :fox:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links