Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Longer An Avensis Owner

Phil01

Mods, Am I still allowed to post on this site as I am no longer an Avensis owner?.

Car sold this evening, bit sad it went but it had not turned a wheel in 4mths since getting my new little MX5, A new project and the money released from the Avensis will fund a supercharger kit to fit over the next month.

Look back in from time to time .......Just to see what you are missing!

good luck with the new car :)

Mods, Am I still allowed to post on this site as I am no longer an Avensis owner?.

Car sold this evening, bit sad it went but it had not turned a wheel in 4mths since getting my new little MX5, A new project and the money released from the Avensis will fund a supercharger kit to fit over the next month.

when you have time, can you list the problems you had with yours and what the outcome was.

the new owner must of got a deal, sold really quick, if I remember correctly you were only thinking about selling it on a previous post.

Hope so as I sold mine in December ...

Now over on the sister fordownersclub forum & it's interesting seeing similarities (e.g. Shell diesel seems to be the preference of the majority of ford diesel owners too) & the differences (imo so far there is a far wider range of isssues on Fords whereas on the Avensis there are basically 2 or 3 that dominate).

I may well be back with an Avensis T27 Tourer in the future though ;)

Phil and Scott,

I hope you decide to stay with us on the Avensis as your past experience and input will always be welcome :yes: .

Regards Pete. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links