Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oohh Tis The Head Gasket

read

dealer claims head gasket was done in October last year I heard there has to be some kind of paperwork if the head gasket in replaced...they say but bring it back we'll av a look..amy advice folks

I had a sneaky feeling there was more to this than meets the eye.

Its an awkward one read. If they are a really trustworthy and honourable garage, they will acknowledge that it is part of the same job (because it is) and they will sort it out. However, usually they will ask you to cough up some or all of the money. If it had been done right in the first place it would not be a problem so you might have to fight your corner. I hope you are lucky and they do the right thing. If not, be prepared for a stressful fight.

they are a very big dealership (Perry's) which say they have done the repair, but they are getting rather defensive the service lady said she stood there and watched them repair it , you must of stood there a few days then!

it was a long wait while the head was skimmed, so I don't know really.

its not lost any water this week just blowing cold air.

I'm getting to like the RAV. it was great in the snow.

everybody seems to have a different slant on the problem...

thanks for responding cheers..

Euphamistically kick them up their defensive rectums.....are we talking about October 2012 the gasket was done.....? What the Friar have they got to be defensive aboot....? Less than 4 months later it's away again......? I had to guarantee ma cardboard boxes longer than that FFS.....

Angry Kev

Euphamistically kick them up their defensive rectums.....are we talking about October 2012 the gasket was done.....? What the Friar have they got to be defensive aboot....? Less than 4 months later it's away again......? I had to guarantee ma cardboard boxes longer than that FFS.....

Angry Kev

..lol too true

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links