Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq Is A Half Price Hero

Nice, I think we all agree it is the greatest car out there! :)

Never seen one that cheap though. I still see cars with more miles on them selling for more than I paid for mine last year?

Craig.

That's good to know. We're booked in for a test drive tomorrow and it will be interesting to see what value our IQ will have at 3 years old.

For information, I traded my first IQ2 in about 18 months ago at 18000miles and nearly three years old, and the trade in value was £7200 against a new IQ2 with the nav option.

I don't know if that was good or bad but I would have liked more!

Good luck with your valuation!

John

As a comparison, I just sold my 2009 Toyota IQ2 with 39k and modifications for £4900. It was due its 40k service and MOT though. They may be advertised as higher prices than that, but I struggled to get what I really wanted (5250) for mine. The guy who bought mine deffo got a bargain though! :)

Toyota only wanted to give me 3700 at most for it but that was just a pure cash sale, no trade in against something else, in which case Im sure they would have given me a much more desirable price!

So Sally, you finally sold her then? Sad day I bet, to see her go, for such a fee? At least you have experienced the goodness an iQ can give you, and then some with your mods.

I notice -quite often- when I am in sight of my local dealers forecourt how expensive these iQ's are. We were extremely lucky to get ours for what we did at £6250 -minus £250. As for the price Auto Express found one going for, I have yet to see one locally for sale anywhere near that price. That seems more like the figure they would give you, and then sell it for getting on for or past the seven grand mark.

Update from earlier, we liked the car we went to see and were happy with the price for the IQ so we did a deal. We'll have the IQ till May when it will be 3 years old; it has been a great little car which I'd recommend to anyone.

Update from earlier, we liked the car we went to see and were happy with the price for the IQ so we did a deal. We'll have the IQ till May when it will be 3 years old; it has been a great little car which I'd recommend to anyone.

So, what are you getting, another iQ? Glad you're pleased with the valuation, hope it all goes well.

We've decided to go for a Vauxhall Adam.

Nice one. Of course, I'm biased to the iQ, but I have heard the Adam is a good car for a Vauxhall. Of course, like any car it has limitations, but at least it will be 'more' unique -because of all the permutations you can have with it, was it something like, 30,000 combinations... Hope it's as good as the iQ. Enjoy it :driving:

Hi Bob

Tried calling you on the phone number that ends in 40 but it just cuts off without ringing. Have you changed your number

David

Hi Bob

Tried calling you on the phone number that ends in 40 but it just cuts off without ringing. Have you changed your number

David

Yes mate, sorry about that. It now ends in 927. We left TalkTalk as they were etihs etihs (reverse the words) and went over to the dark side, BT.

:oops: