Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hellpp !

lindy_park

Hi, have had my Auris since 2007 and never had any trouble till now. Suddenly wouldnt drive either in auto or manual.Transmission warning light came on but no aubible sound. Sat at the garage for a few days till the guy that looks after my car could get around to looking at it and it had decided to start wokring again, which it did for 6 weeks and now has done the same again. It doesnt appear to be a mechanical problem but wondering about diagnostic testing to see if there is a problem with any of the sensors. having had an avensis before this and needed nothing more than a tyre or brake pads in the 9 years i had it Im not sure the best way to go about this. Any sugestions will be much appreciated. Lindy x PS any idea the cost of this?

various things it could be. MMT ecu needs updating/replacing or the clutch plates and pressure valve have got an issue

alex

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links