Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Card Removal 2003 (53) Avensis Estate D4D?

Baldypaul

Hi guys...Anyone know how to get the door card off the above car please? I've found screws behind the inside door opener panel, also a screw behind the window switch panel, but nothing else. Is the pane just on clips? I have pulled, but don't want to pull harder in case I break something...! Any help with this would be very much appreciated, I'm trying to replace the front Speakers

there is a small cover with avensis logo on it in the middle of the door panel(or fuel tank switch if driver door) which needs to be taken out(use flat screwdriver). Then have a closer look into the hole to find last screw-a bit upwards, not straight behind the cover. Remove it and then just pull whole panel out. That's it lad ;) GL

Hey, Mr. Waterford...thank you VERY much!! Haven't tried it yet as it is a tad damp down here in Devon today, but first time we see that yellow thing again, I'll be out there! Mad really, none of these things are difficult, it's just the knowing (and not wanting to break anything on your shiny, new, secondhand car!). Again, many thanks...best wishes, Paul

Hi Mr waterford....sorry, me again! Ok, I'm starting to get a bit p*ssed off now. I managed to locate that last fixing you highlighted to me (10mm hex head screw), so they are all out, and STILL can't get the ********panel off! Am I doing something wrong? All the clips are de located from the bottom, the screws are all out, I'm pulling the panel away at the bottom, then lifting, and apart from a few squeaking noises, nothing is happening. Surely this is not rocket science...I've taken a few of these off other cars in the past with no problem, so maybe it is rocket science (or maybe I'm just being a muppet!!)....Help!! (please), all I want to do is change the Speakers

no no.. pull the panel from the bottom first.. lift it up only when all clips are loose!! There is a 'rail' there on the top by the glass so u wudnt be able to lift it up first without delocation of all clips.