Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sill Scuff Plates For An Aygo 5 Door?

Daddyslaphead

Hello there,

I've been looking to source a pair of stainless sill scuff plates suitable for a 5 door Aygo. Fleabay has a few nice looking stainless jobbies but they are all for the 3 door model which I gather are somewhat longer than the 5 door version. Even better would a complete set of 4 sills but I can't find anything.

Does anyone know of a retailer than can supply sills suitable for a 5 door and, even better, a full set?

DSH

It may be worth checking with your local Toyota dealer to see if they are available for the 5 door Aygo............or drop Parts-King (TOC APPROVED TRADER) on here a PM quoting you reg details and see if he can offer a discounted price :)

It may be worth checking with your local Toyota dealer to see if they are available for the 5 door Aygo............or drop Parts-King (TOC APPROVED TRADER) on here a PM quoting you reg details and see if he can offer a discounted price :)

Thanks for the reply. Toyota can certainly supply the plates (at lest for the front sills) but to be honest I think they look a bit naff. The non OEM stainless plates look much nicer plus they wrap around the curvature of the sill edge whereas the OEM plates are aluminium and just sit flat on the upper surface of the sill.

DSH

I've only seen these on ebay. Haven't got them though...

Link (http://www.ebay.co.u...cat=0&_from=R40)

Hmm, I think I need to brush up on my search skills in Fleabay :dontgetit: I didn't see those when I was looking. Anyway, as luck would have it I found exactly the same ones on Amazon yesterday and have ordered a set. They cost around the same as well. Should get them in the next few days.

Thanks for the help

DSH

Can you post a picture when you get them fitted, i'm interested to know what they look like.

Sure, I'll do my best but I have to confess that I'm a bit dim when it comes to that kind of thing. I only have an iPhone 4. I can take some piccies with that but I've really no idea how I get them on here :ermm:

DSH

if it is just to protect the sills from being damaged or have you thought of having the sills wrapped you can have them done in a wide range of colours or clear

This was one of the first mods I did when I got my car, including cleaning the grease and dirt off the sill it only took fifteen minutes and they look as good as when I put them on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links