Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Courtesy Lights

taffydero

mines a 59 verso 2.0 diesel problem is when i unlock the vehcle with my remote the courtesy light fail to come on but when i operate manualy they all work the courtesy light on the wing mirror works with remote any info welcomed this is doing my head in its probably only a simple thing i try to do things myself but cant find any info anywhere

Obviously make sure the centre switch in the roof light is switched on, This switch allows you to turn the courtesy lights function on/off.

If the switch is on and the courtesy lights still don't operate when opening the doors then it is likely you have a faulty roof lamp. There is a modified part available, to fix this go to your dealer and get them to check if technical service bulletin BE-0068T-0811 applies to your car.

Devon

thanks for the quick response the switch u talk about is switched off so will see my dealer when possible its a 40 mile round trip

thanks again your a hive of information

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links