Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Bumper Clip Rail?

Tintinn

Hi All,

Hopefully somebody can help here...

I was bumped into last week and they hit my rear bumper (O/S/R) from the side and the force snapped a clip off the clip rail that's attached to the car (The bit where the bumper clips on to).

Does anybody know the proper name for this 'clip rail' so I can try an get it off eBay.?

It's a 2004 D4D Toyota Avensis Hatchback

Regards

Tintinn

Hello, it's called "Rear Bumper Side Retainer" funnily enough :D , see the diagram attached, click to enlarge.

Pete.

post-74463-0-40584500-1359399622_thumb.j

@Pete, That's perfect mate cheers and you've actually helped me twice now, My car failed it's MOT last week and need to change my N/S/F headlamp so I grabbed grabbed the PDF you posted a while back.

The great thing is that the light was the only thing that was picked up and for a 9yr old car I think that's great.

take care....

@Pete, That's perfect mate cheers and you've actually helped me twice now, My car failed it's MOT last week and need to change my N/S/F headlamp so I grabbed grabbed the PDF you posted a while back.

The great thing is that the light was the only thing that was picked up and for a 9yr old car I think that's great.

take care....

We like good news on here ... I'm always glad to help and it's even better when someone like you takes the time to come back on and say so. :cheers:

Pete.

• 2 years later...

Hi there

I know this post is a couple of years old but my rear bumper has popped a couple of clips right at both ends where I reverse into a large large pot!

There are many types of Toyota clips on eBay but can you link me to the right ones?

My car is the same as the OP.

Thanx in advance.

52161B - PIECE, REAR BUMPER

52161-16010

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links