Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is No News Good News?

read

post-128272-0-04385800-1359435527_thumb.

um well I spoze I should call the garage...they've not called me, it's been 4 days.....head gasket or not?......

Depends on whether the issue is car based or if you have haemeroids ....................................

What are you on about ??????????? :ermm:

Definitely would Call the garage as if it was done in the last year as you think it should be warrantied?

Also please try to reply to your previous threads so that we can all read back and understand the history of the thread. You started three threads now on the same problem. It will also help people in future who have the same sort of problems searching for a solution to easily read through a single forum thread rather than lots of individual threads. Cheers Read and hope you get the issue sorted. Keep us informed.

Definitely would Call the garage as if it was done in the last year as you think it should be warrantied?

Also please try to reply to your previous threads so that we can all read back and understand the history of the thread. You started three threads now on the same problem. It will also help people in future who have the same sort of problems searching for a solution to easily read through a single forum thread rather than lots of individual threads. Cheers Read and hope you get the issue sorted. Keep us informed.

yep ok understood... I'll start again here....called the garage they have seemed to of mislaid the my RAV and asked me am I'm sure I brought it here....

Depends on whether the issue is car based or if you have haemeroids ....................................

What are you on about ??????????? :ermm:

rear end gasket it fine...just blows a bit now and again but that's natural :naughty:

Nice looking Rav Read :thumbsup:

What colour is it??

I took my old Triumph Vitesse to have some work done to the garage right next door to where i used to work.I was told to pick it up at the end of the day which i agreed to.

But on my afternoon break i popped in just to see how it was going but couldn't see the car,so the gaffer came rushing out to me and i asked how it was going-

"Oh fine its just out been tested now to see if all is ok"

Thats good said i.

So seeing as how i only had a 15 minute break i was just gonna return when my car came flying round the corner and into the yard rammed full of exhaust parts,and i mean rammed.All on the back seat,front seat and the boot was full.

I have never seen anyone go so red so quick as the gaffer.Needless to say a few words were said and i never paid the bill,and didn't go there again even though it was convenient at the time.

Nice looking Rav Read :thumbsup:

What colour is it??

I took my old Triumph Vitesse to have some work done to the garage right next door to where i used to work.I was told to pick it up at the end of the day which i agreed to.

But on my afternoon break i popped in just to see how it was going but couldn't see the car,so the gaffer came rushing out to me and i asked how it was going-

"Oh fine its just out been tested now to see if all is ok"

Thats good said i.

So seeing as how i only had a 15 minute break i was just gonna return when my car came flying round the corner and into the yard rammed full of exhaust parts,and i mean rammed.All on the back seat,front seat and the boot was full.

I have never seen anyone go so red so quick as the gaffer.Needless to say a few words were said and i never paid the bill,and didn't go there again even though it was convenient at the time.

..........it's green....yes you never know what happens to your car when you are not around....

You been drinking Read?

only tea :dontgetit:

Has the chap at the garage been drinking when he said are you sure you left it there???

You been drinking Read?

Has the chap at the garage been drinking when he said are you sure you left it there???

they found it in the workshop....lack of communication....with reception desk...

Brook Bond.....Tetleys......P.G. Tips......Yorkshire....? Need some of this tea.....

You been drinking Read?

..yeah petrol and red bull..... it will be ready tomorrow..they say....so if the news on TV says bloke goes nutty at dealership in Aylesbury you may know of this person :nono:

Must be a massive workshop to lose your RAV in. Is it fixed now? Did they look into your starting issue that you said sounded exactly the same as mine?

http://www.toyotaown...7

not fixed yet...head gasket

they cant seem to get it right....been a couple of weeks nearly....the head wont fit back on proper they say gonna call them again later...it's all getting rather frustrating now it really is....

Yey...got my Rav back fixed??? NOT!..... to my horror there's oil dripping out drivers side at a very fast rate..water dribbling from the tail pipe, the heater still not working just warm..it back in the workshop..what are they doing?..... was happy for an hour :Jumpy:

Is it money back time?

.........well maybe I'll give them one last chance...to put it right..I really don't know how a huge dealership can be so rubbish.. it's all a little complicated..I brought the RAV from a dealer, who had the work done at the dealership, (Head Gasket) so the work is still under their warranty, this is the second time they have done this.....

I really don't know how a huge dealership can be so rubbish

I do. You didn't notice them cobbling up a heater at the same time did you???

Is it money back time?

.........well maybe I'll give them one last chance...to put it right..I really don't know how a huge dealership can be so rubbish.. it's all a little complicated..I brought the RAV from a dealer, who had the work done at the dealership, (Head Gasket) so the work is still under their warranty, this is the second time they have done this.....

Admirable patience, mucker.....money back and look at the For Sale section (eBay and here....same thing.) Hunnerz of good Ravs to be had. Good luck.

Is it money back time?

Admirable patience, mucker.....money back and look at the For Sale section (eBay and here....same thing.) Hunnerz of good Ravs to be had. Good luck.

my patience is very thin now....p-rr-s of Aylesbury.....