Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bumper Removal Rav 4.3.0?

Tony Barnsley

I've found the sticky for dropping the front bumper on a RAV 4.2, just want to know if the procedure is similar/the same for the non face lifted 4.3?

Page 4 in the attached PDF shows what studs/plasitc rivets etc need to be removed Tony.

Do make sure you properly tape up the areas marked and lay a blanket or similar on the ground. The bumper is surprisingly large when off the car so it helps to have an assisstant but can be managed on your own if careful.

If you have fog lights, these will need to be disconnected before the bumper can be fully removed, as will the temperature probe which, from memory, is behind the offside of the bumper, .

Frontguard PZ415-X0952-00 AIM 000 531-3.pdf

Far too elaborate, Davrav.....insure ma wife for a week tae drive it Tony.....she'll have the bumper off in jig time.......

Far too elaborate, Davrav.....insure ma wife for a week tae drive it Tony.....she'll have the bumper off in jig time.......

Yup, never would have thought of a wheelie bin as a bumper removal tool unless you had drawn my attention to it Kev.......................

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links