Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Underseat Tte Strut Brace

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

HI ALL

JUST a quick one...

Seen a genuine TTE underseat strut brace on flebay...are they any good?

Do they really make a difference to your back end?

Will it fit any E12 Rolla?

Thanks guys!

Anybody??? Come on guys...your the pro's!

I have a 1.6 VVTi 2004 T3, with my spring's on, I then put on a whiteline, rear underseat strut brace and with using the car for the toyota sprint series I thought it worked well I pushed the car on and the backend didnt feel as unstable as I had felt it before.

But this is just me and others may think there rubbish, I think its a good mod anyway.

I have a 1.6 VVTi 2004 T3, with my spring's on, I then put on a whiteline, rear underseat strut brace and with using the car for the toyota sprint series I thought it worked well I pushed the car on and the backend didnt feel as unstable as I had felt it before.

But this is just me and others may think there rubbish, I think its a good mod anyway.

Ah thanks Ant182...actually i've been looking more closely at those tte rear struts on Flebay again and i've found they seem to be in very poor condition...all rusty and that...can't understand why if it sits under your seat...and they're off a 2005 T Sport...i know my other half won't be happy with it so i'll give it a miss...would've been cool if you could actually see it...i've got a front tte one and it looks cool and defo makes a difference plus lessens tyre wear!

:flowers:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links