Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oh No I've Broke My New Rav.............

anchorman

Disaster. It clicked over to 1000 miles today. Not sure I like it with four digits, three took some getting used to when 99 snapped off.

I might take it back if ever it breaks again at 9999 miles, there will be numbers all over the dash.

Can you not set the display to "Trip a"?

Then you'll hide the big numbers and get em little.

Dave

Dave

Quailty......

Dave

That might do it Dave!

It's not such a bad idea, I've done it for years ! Our Rav will clock 17k miles this week, 235 miles a week.

Out of curiosity, what kind of mileage have we all had out of our Ravs? Mine's just coming up to 90,000 miles. Are there any mega milers here?

Disaster. It clicked over to 1000 miles today. Not sure I like it with four digits, three took some getting used to when 99 snapped off.

Well, I hope you've learned your lesson. :nono:

I've seen you taking full advantage of the kind and generous nature of a certain poor & defenseless ;) Scotsman by nicking bits off his RAV when he wasn't looking.

Not content with finding such a rare person as a generous Scot ;), you just had to go and betray his trust by stealling all those digits off his motor and fitting them to your own.

Well, that'll teach you! I don't suppose Kev wants 'em back either. :)

Well played BK, he fell straight into that one! :) :thumbsup: ;)

Should not that be "Big Kev Smiles Better"

Regards Clare

Out of curiosity, what kind of mileage have we all had out of our Ravs? Mine's just coming up to 90,000 miles. Are there any mega milers here?

mine's just clocked 118'000, but believe chatman's has done over 160'000 miles

Anchs. I've one some 2000 miles since we last met! I use the trip method to hide the big numbers...

Well mines on 174K miles so far and still going nicely... Oh and I have a spare tyre on the back as well, something you new RAV owners can only dream off.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Oh and I have a spear tyre on the back as well, something you new RAV owners can only dream off.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is that so when someone tailgates you, you can spear them? :boxing:

<sorry>

136k (132 k mine) and i'll have had it 10 years in april , the IQ's on 43k (37k mine) after 2 and a half years.

Oh and I have a spear tyre on the back as well, something you new RAV owners can only dream off.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is that so when someone tailgates you, you can spear them? :boxing:

<sorry>

FFS Webz min......

Maybe the title should be edited now to..."Oh No I've Broke in My New Rav............."

Good effort Chatman - 175K - I hope mine continues to and beyond that although I've only done about 76.5k so far. No plans to change - Great motors!!

Mine are on 133000 kms, and 18000 on the XT5, both going well, No problems really with either, but I also prefer to look at the trip meters, as after all the passing of miles is also a sign of passing years, :driving:

Not, a RAV (mine's on 80k now) but a previous mode of transport. The hint is the speedo going up to 180mph.

porsche-99999.jpg

And the file name has "Porsche" in the title.

Is it a Landrover??

Dave

Ours are hardly run-in compared to some on here. The 02-reg has 81K miles and a bit whilst the 54-reg has 54K miles. Anticipating many more trouble-free miles.