Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help For A New Member/owner

ritarider

Can anyone help me please, my Yaris has a tom tom but it doesn't work it keeps saying there are no satalites !!!! I have no manual for the sat nav so can't look it up to rectify it, please help me if you can

Try resetting the unit, on the bottom of the Tomtom is a small pinhole marked rest, using a bent paperclip or so on push it into the pin hole for a count of ten after this check to see if tomtom have any software updates. You will need to go to Tomtom's website and download there "Home" software to your PC then connect your Tomtom to your PC the "Home" software should take over from there and recommend any updates for your unit.

Devon

I preume the TomTom is a portable device.

Which model is it? Have a look on the bottom edge of the sat nav (where the lead plugs in) and there should be information sticker there which states which model the sat nav is (ie TomTom XXL). Once you have the model, you can go to http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/manual and download a user guide for your sat nav.

The car will be fitted with either a TNS400 or later TNS410 Toyota headunit with a integrated but removable Tomtom unit. I have attached .pdf files from the Tomtom site.

Devon

TNS400 user manual.pdf

TNS410 user manual.pdf

Thanks everyone, however I've discovered that the Tom Tom works well when connected to the laptop therefore there must be something wrong in the car, so back to the dealer I bought it from.

Thanks again for your help

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links