Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport Finally Found One For The Mrs (She Thinks)

yaris781

Finally managed to get a decent TSPORT for the mrs. loving it as we never got rid of our first one.

Black 3 door on an 03 plate with a full history 76K on the clock just needs a nice tte exhaust (if we can find one) I believe they have been discontinued but is therr any other decent but not too loud available from anywhere?

Ash

I think your best bet is to surf eBay or the forums to find a tte/remus exhaust. Buying the remus exhaust new is rather expensive unless you dont mind parting with the money.

There isnt much choice out there, the best option might be a custom backbox. Demon tweaks up here by me do some pretty nice custom exhausts in stainless steel with a variety of box / tailpipe options, considered it myself.

Thanks for that. Think might take the custom made route as back box has slight leak. The only other upgrade will be a decent sound system snd that's me done. Thanks for your reply too

You can still get the TTE exhausts from any Toyota dealer they just take a couple of days to order in. I got one a few months back. Just need to go in with the right part number which I can't find atm if I do I'll post it on here. Oh it was 254ish

PZ439-E9714-00 TTE backbox for e12 t sport :)

Brilliant thanks for that. Will i need anything else with it?

Brilliant thanks for that. Will i need anything else with it?

It you take It to any good exhaust place they will be able to fit It for you. Nothing else needed from Toyota.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links