Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Birthday Big Kev

Davrav

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slainte agus sonas

Have a Great Birthday Kev :cheers::clap::toot::happybday::band::thumbsup::drunk:

Indeed. Many felicitations, Oh Mighty Gaelic One!

Don't get too pi55ed.

Blimey Kev is it yer birfday.

Your age is starting to look like my mileage - worryingly high.

Enjoy buddy!

Happy birthday Kev, have a cracking day mate!

Gun cuireadh do chupa thairis le slainte agus sonas

I'll have the same but with a portion of rice. :)

By the way, I'm still expecting you to gift me FB1. Why would you need FB1, now that you have a bus pass? ;)

Best wishes mate, hope you have bostin' day big man. :happybday::beer::cheers::drunk:

Belated :happybday: wishes BK,hope you had a great one,i'm sure you did :thumbsup:

A very Happy Birthday Big Man, and hope you have a great day! :cheers:

Belated best wishes.. Hope you had a good one and many more to come !............ :fireman: :fireman:

Happy birthday and may you have a belting day Kev,min (copyright acknowledged) :thumbsup:

:clap::cheers: :meet: :happybday:

Del

Have a good one mate

I now realise that it was your birthday. I should have known!!! We had a break-in at our warehouse in sunny Bellshill on Friday early morning and the big Battery charger/starter was stolen with an air compressor. Both were on wheels (the machines that is). If ye'd asked me for them you could have had them no probs, without us having to get a £700 security door fixed.

By the way do you have size 9 shoes cos i can send you the footprints lol Enjoy the Battery charger fur yer scooter :drunk::wheelchair:

Belated Happy Birthday,Kev. Hope you had a gud one!!!!

Regards Clare and Her Dad.

Many thanks wan and all.....glorious sunny day for Ma Burfday on Fartyvenchoory, Budgie Islands.

Big Kev (60)

Ola Kev,

Which resort on that Fartyvenchoory do you frequent? We've been going to Caleta de Fuste for several years now, drinking the tropical cerveza and feeding chipmunks!

There is a wee company called "cool runnings" that run trike tours (VW based engines) from the resort and it is a blast.

Nothing like driving one for the first time along wee narrow mountain roads with hundreds of feet drop on one side to sharpen up yer senses! Makes you feel very much alive, give it a try.

Adios amigo.

Elba Carlota Hotel just roon the bay, Arfa....spot on....opposite golf course. Sun finally came out on day 4 of 7, and very breezy.

Naw to your trikey things min....!!!!

Naw to your trikey things min....!!!!

At your, now advanced, age I'd have thought you would want to take every opportunity to practise on a trike Kev :scooter:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links