Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rav4 T180 To Prius Plug-In

dinku

Hi All

I am new to this forum.

I have been driving the RAV 4 T180 for the last 6 years, and really enjoyed it. But I hardly do about 5 miles a day and my motorway driving is restricted to the occasional drive to the airport or visiting relatives.

So after having read the reviews of the Plug-in and having test driven the Prius T-spirit (they did not have the plug-in for test drive) I have decided to take the plunge and change my car to the Plug-in.

I have decided on the silver colour and will be paying the advance to book the car today.

Excited........

Hi Dinku

Welcome to TOC. Hope you enjoy your Prius

Welcome to the club! What a change going from a RAV to a glorified flymo! Just joking. I was speechless when I saw the news article on TV about the running costs of the plug in compared to the petrol costs. £1700 pa for lecky and £10,000 pa for the same miles using petrol. Now just to find where the neighbours power supply is .....

Certainly, we noticed a big difference when comparing our electric/battery forklift to the diesel ones. However the lecky one is closer to the ground and hit a brick on the ground, causing the transmission case to crack. £3000 for the repair!!

Hi and welcome to the club.i am sure you will enjoy these forums whatever Toyota you drive.