Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Let's Have A Ravers Meet?

blue monster

Haha, I can see this going on until September. Obviously we should go the Chris Evans way (with his 'car fest')', hence a RAV4 Fest South in July, then a RAV4 Fest North in August. There, sorted! And all those going from the south to the north one can go in convoy, how cool that woud be!

C'mon, we've got to know how many and where from.

Would love to meet with others, once I've got my RAV sorted. I'm in Yateley, Hampshire or near Carmarthen, South Wales, depending on which weekend it will be. I will leave my other half at home, I'm independent me!

Gus.....tell yer wife to leave her sister at home......that's me sorted up with Judith.....LOL.

In all seriousity, if this meet comes off, it is my intent to attend, and in order to save ma big mucker Bothy £3000.00 of petrol, he can travel with me, and just bring more photos of his bloody dashboard.......zzzzzzz......we will not be sharing a room........

Big Kev

Gus.....tell yer wife to leave her sister at home......that's me sorted up with Judith.....LOL.

In all seriousity, if this meet comes off, it is my intent to attend, and in order to save ma big mucker Bothy £3000.00 of petrol, he can travel with me, and just bring more photos of his bloody dashboard.......zzzzzzz......we will not be sharing a room........

Big Kev

Been off for a few days busy doing things and then re-visit and the first thing I rwad is me getting a hurl in Big Kevs oil burning tank! However, having just lost use of 5th gear on RAV number 2 cos the previous owner of the gearbox must have had a paw on the stick, plans are being re-scheduled for a trip to York and Manchester this month. Rav number 1 may just be back on the road in time I hope, so that nummer 2 can go in for the 5th gear fix; an oil leak fix; and a head gasket compression test. The new set of wheels arrived last week for nummer 1 to help increase the top speed.....

Should have said earlier - I'm up for it no matter where!

Are you a train man too Chris?

Are you a train man too Chris?

Life member of KWVPS - but I think it is more a matter of all things mechanical. My Grandad was an engine driver on the Irish GWR between the wars and my Dad was an apprentice with them at the Inchicore works ( Dublin ).

Blimey

I work on the railway now and for a long time I thought it was me and Duncs but the avitars keep popping up.

Blimey

I work on the railway now and for a long time I thought it was me and Duncs but the avitars keep popping up.

Duncs has to be a GWR man where he is based. How about an overnight meet ( Saturday ) in Warrington or somewhere close and a Sunday visit to that mill engine you have a photo of on your discourse on the DMF? Not seen it in steam yet but keep promising I will go.

Thats Wigan Pier Chris!!!

Crumbs! it looks just like Ellenroad mill engine ( A couple of miles from RRG Rochdale ). I must have another read of the DMF post.

Crumbs! it looks just like Ellenroad mill engine ( A couple of miles from RRG Rochdale ). I must have another read of the DMF post.

Given that you are all choo-choo types, Crewe would seem an apt location for a meet and they have a railway museum behind Tesco that could perhaps be a meeting point.

The fact that it is only 10 minutes from me is purely coincidental!

York Has A Railway Museum Too . . . . And some pretty nice pubs IIRC

The new set of wheels arrived last week for nummer 1 to help increase the top speed.....

Oh gawd...........it was like being on an inter Continental balistic missle last time!!

Chester to Wigan.............3 minutes :lol:

anywhere suits me..................just choose somewhere!!

Kingo

• 4 weeks later...

I recommend scotland

Now, why would that be, David?? :laughing:

I recommend scotland

Now, why would that be, David?? :laughing:

Oooo, I dunno, just a random location plucked out the air :D

All,

I have to apologise, I have been up the wall with work and have simply not had the time to spend on this in order to try and get something sorted for one of the May bank holidays as I originally suggested.

Would people be offended if I were to move the date out to June/July/August time which will allow me more time to make it a good get together?

Not a problem with me but I will be unavailable for most of June.

Not a problem with me but I will be unavailable for most of June.

..........Community Service.......... misappropriation of vehicular parts.............

Ok with me, but some of those weekends already booked

All,

I have to apologise, I have been up the wall with work and have simply not had the time to spend on this in order to try and get something sorted for one of the May bank holidays as I originally suggested.

Would people be offended if I were to move the date out to June/July/August time which will allow me more time to make it a good get together?

Anywhere, anytime for me Martin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links