Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris

cooperman66

rsr.jpg just ordered this from kev at envy performance first one in tne country, cant wait to get it on my t-sport yaris, first mod and what a mod. :drool:

fantastic! how much did it set ya back in the end?

£335 all in, just hope its got all the proper hanger brackets, that fujisturbo one has rear one missing unless its seperate to the silencer!!! you like then jaxx??? :thumbsup:

yes i like that one more out of the two, specially the slash cut pipe!

drop me a PM when ya get it and tell me how you get on

I'll be able to hear you coming a mile off next time I'm home...! Looks very nice tho mate, so hope the fixing all goes smoothely.

Am considering selling my carbon bonnet in the summer, so let me know if you want first dibs, as the original silver one is at home at the moment, so would be easier to sell to someone from IOW.

Good luck!

Paul

I know Simon, it's a sad thing to have to sell bits and pieces, but I'm having to grow up a bit and put money towards a house!!

The bonnet, as well as my Morette lights will be gradually sold (or job lot sold if lucky) either to you lovely guys and gals or on eBay if I think i can get more for them - may sell my lexus lights too and just have it completely standardish again.

Was considering selling the whole car, so I would need to have it standard to get a fair deal from any dealer i went to.

Jaxx, I've PMd you regarding price of bonnet, but as I say, I'll need to swap it with the original first.

Cheers guys

Pav :thumbsup: