Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cabin Quality Of 2012 Auris?

Nicolai

I would like some feedback from people owning/having driven the new Auris without leather in the cabin. What's your opinion on the quality/build of the cabin? I think the dash facing the passenger looks very dated (goes for the cabin in general, actually) but if the rest of the car is rock solid and reliable I might be able to live with a 80-90s looking cabin.

Thanks,

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Why does it matter what others think? If you are buying the car, it is your thoughts that count

I feel this will turn into another annoyingly long "What do you think" thread like the Hybrid / fuel consumption thread

I think it is about time you took the plunge Nicolai and sod what everybody else thinks, just buy the bally car if you like it!

Kingo :thumbsup:

Why does it matter if the dash facing the passenger looks dated? Having had both a 1996 Toyota Corolla and a 1998 Corolla (both owned for three years from new), I know the 2013 Auris' interior looks nothing like the interior of 90's Corolla.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links