Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Control Panel/subscriptions

JAPCAR

Hi all

I've got 2 questions regarding the forum:

1. I would like to unsubscribe of a topic but I can't find the proper place to do it. In every notification email there is:

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "Manage Watched Topics" link in the "Forums" tab.

If the Control Panel is under my profile name (upper right corner of the site), there are just these options and inside them no similar sub option:

Where can I find Subscribtions or Manage Watched Topics to unsubscribe unwanted topics?

2. When I click on link provided in notification email for watched topic it always opened general page "Forums". In any other forum, the link opens directly the new unread post in watched topic.

Do I need any settings to get this?

(I use Mozilla)

Thanks

1: In the top right hand corner of any post you make, you will see a button that says follow / unfollow, you can click that if you no longer want to follow the subject

2: Since a site upgrade, my email notifications are the same, you click on the link but it just takes you to the forums. What I do is click on the "latest posts" button, at the top right hand side of the page, then you can change what is displayed in front of you in the left hand side navigation, such as "posts made in the last 24 hours" or "Posts I have not viewed" and just use that

Kingo :thumbsup:

top right hand corner click you username, then in the drop down click the "Content I Follow" and it should show everything you are subscribed to

top right hand corner click you username, then in the drop down click the "Content I Follow" and it should show everything you are subscribed to

Yes, this is solution but I still think it is inconvenient than link to lead you to last unread message as it is in many other forums.