Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Subwoofer On Manufactures Headunit

Ajwhite7

Hey Guys,

im pretty happy with the existing Speakers in my Corolla at the moment but im looking for an added bass punch, just wondering if (with the help of an amp) i can install a subwoffer into the stock system?

Regards

toyota do there own that goes under one of the seats and a big wire that runs to the back of the headunit, that supplies all the power etc, ive got one in my car its not a big unit amp and speaker combined but does improve the bass,

its no where near as good as the 12 inch sub box i had i another car, but you still have your boot

Thanks for the reply, I am looking at fitting a subwoofer in the boot and just wondering what it can handle as far as watts are concerned, dont really like the idea of a underseat one

im pretty happy with the existing speakers in my Corolla at the moment but im looking for an added bass punch,

Hi,

Think if you had a pair of decent front Speakers and matching tweeters you would soon change you mind on that point, was the first thing I changed on my CC.

Just search this and the Audio forum for lots of posts on Speakers and head units.