Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Folding Mirrors

Alex4dana

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the mirrors/central locking on the 4.3 xtr 2007>?

Reason being I'm in the process of using a module which will fold and unfold the mirrors using the central locking fob. I had this on my Honda and is a great idea and made by a clever guy who sells them at a very reasonable price.Think this is better than using the ignition as you can still get out of the car using the mirror to see if traffic is coming and you can tell if you have locked the car by seeing if the mirrors are folded in. Just need to work out the wiring on the rav and would be much easer seeing a wiring diagram than testing every wire.

I can find it for you. Pm me your email address.

Done, thanks Alex

I'd be interested in this mod. Anchs can you fire the wiring diagram through to me too?

Alex, what is this module and where do you get it???

I'd be interested in this mod. Anchs can you fire the wiring diagram through to me too?

Hi Dave I'm in the process of modding it for the rav as it is a mod made by a friend for the Honda civic and he sells them on the civic forum. As the Honda has the same set up ie a button to fold and unfold the mirrors we are hoping it won't be to hard to make it work for the rav. I will let you know once we have tested it and if all's ok I will put up a 'how to do' with pics and where you can buy it from. I know with the Honda it takes about half an hour to fit then you can lock the car with the fob and the mirrors will fold in, unlock the car and the mirrors fold out. I will also post a short video clip of it working like I said once we have tested everything.

Me also too forbye very interested......good wan Alex......keep as all posted.

Me also too forbye very interested......good wan Alex......keep as all posted.

Will do Kevin

Seem to have misplaced your email. Pm please!