Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tte Springs On New Aygo

Gazzasfire

Hi all just been trying to get TTE springs for my 2012 aygo fire, no luck at the Toyota dealership so phoned around and found out they are not listed for the 2012 aygo. I didn't realise they had changed the suspension on the new aygo! If anyone can help with some kind of answer that would be great.

I'm wondering if its the same as the other aygo but as its new they haven't updated there stores

From press reports the 2012 update included some engine tweaks to improve efficiency, and cosmetic changes (eg new front bumper, trim changes, etc).

The struts( shocks ) have been re-calibrated and revised for a softer ride. And Toyota has a new part number for them. I was going to upgrade to them because the ride on my 2008 Aygo is quite bouncy on the highway. According to the Toyota parts man, the springs are the same as the 2006-2011 Aygo. Hope this info helps you out.

Hi thanks guys for getting back to me I've spoke to my dealer and they are waiting for a reply from Toyota, they don't think theirs a problem fitting them but I just want to be sure.