Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Removing Front Toyota Badge From Grill?

P34RC3

i struggled with this for a while but when i figured it out im amazed more badges arent stolen, i used the long thin blade on a penknife inserted it between Badge and bodywork at about the 4 o clock position if that makes sense, apply a little pressure and it pops out

Really? I'd thought it would of been clips behind it or something. Was thinking of doing it like you said but didn't want to break it if it was clipped.

they used to be stuck on with 3M tape

The Badge has 4 hooks: 2 - upper side (at 11 and 1 o'clock) , and another 2 at lower side (at 4 and 8 o'clock). I think if you insert a blade, at 6 o'clock, between Badge and bumper, and move it slowly downwards with your hand, Badge will pop out.

The badge has 4 hooks: 2 - upper side (at 11 and 1 o'clock) , and another 2 at lower side (at 4 and 8 o'clock). I think if you insert a blade, at 6 o'clock, between badge and bumper, and move it slowly downwards with your hand, badge will pop out.

Ok cheers tavy

ive seen a couple of pics on here with a coloured strip running across the front grill on both side of the front Badge?? any ideas on how to do it? wanna do yellow to match the yellow calipers

I personally fitted some 6mm adhesive chrome strip, 2 years ago and still looking good.

frgrl.jpg

I'm after either wrapping the Badge in carbon or spraying it black. Not sure how easy it will be. How does the back toyota Badge come off? Will I be able to re use it or need a new one?

im planing to do just that, will let you know how it turns out

If u could that would be great. Think ill be doing mine 2moz as I have the day off.

Well it was to hard for amature wrapping skills lol. It's currently sitting with two coats of filler primer. Going to put 5 coats on then spray it gloss black I think. Well I got gloss but dunno weather to change it for Matt black. Hmmm. Anyone know about the rear Badge. Might do it at the same time.

Removing rear Badge is simpler than the front one; put some masking tape around Badge in order to avoid scratching the paint, and remove Badge with a piece of fishing line/cord carefully. The badge is stuck against the hatch with double adhesive tape. After removing, clean badge properly, atach a new one and cut the tape in excess carefully with a cutter.

Had a feeling it would be like that lol. Ill have to find some double sided tape to stick it back on lol