Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help With Excel Spec

banditcressy

can any one tell me if the auto high beam(not main beam), the voice control and tyre pressure read out are standerd in the uk auris excel or only the euro version.

Auto high beam, hmm, sounds interesting. But why would anyone want such option? I prefer to control the car myself. Am I just getting old? :g:

I'm afraid we get neither Auto high beam nor tyre pressure monitors, strangely I can find Auto high beam listed for LHD markets only but I cannot find tyre pressure monitors on EU Auris at all. We also miss out on the upgradable audio system ( with amp & sub in boot ) as well as the 2.0 D4d that the continent gets.

Voice control/activation is available when the "go" navigation is added.

Devon

• 1 month later...

Voice control/activation is available when the "go" navigation is added.

I bought the Auris Hybrid Excel this month (2013) with the Satnav (Touch&Go) option installed. The steering wheel does have the voice command button, but pressing it simply gives the error 'Voice recognition not available' on the screen. Having contacted the Toyota dealer, they are unable to explain why the button is on the steering wheel while there is no option to get the voice command option, which is only available with 'Touch&Go PLUS' version.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links