Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Space Saver Spare For The 4.4

Timelord

Thought this may be of interest to others - toyota GB have emailed me to confirm that a space saver spare wheel will be offered from July!

Question is are the 4.4 wheels the same as the 4.3?

Gus

And if so, is there some way one could be stored under the load deck in a 4.3?

Thought this may be of interest to others - toyota GB have emailed me to confirm that a space saver spare wheel will be offered from July!

June the dealer told me on Sunday there.....not knowing rectum from humorous springs to mind......these the same folks who told me my SR180 was not fitted with Runflats as standard.....

This is my email cut and pasted;

Dear Don

As someone who took the time to talk to us about the launch of the new Toyota RAV4, we wanted to let you know that we’ve been listening to your comments.

As you’ll know, the Tyre Repair Kit (TRK) has proved a pretty controversial offering among some of you, and as such we’ve been working hard to provide an alternative.

As a direct result of your views, we’ve decided to make a Temporary Wheel (Space Saver) available. We wanted you to be the first to know.

This will be offered as standard from July this year.

We'd like to thank you for your feedback.

If you have any further thoughts, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line at contact.toyota@tgb.toyota.co.uk

With our best wishes,

Oliwer and Amy

Toyota Social

thats a cool development and they listened.

i met Oliwer last year at goodwood.. nice chap!

At last a good move on Toyota UK, part.Interesting if it will be a "pay for option"as my Dad has just got a Yeti and it is a PFO on that model. If added at time of order £85, if bought as Aftermart it is £250.

Regards Clare