Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sr Front Splitter - Help!

Plaskett89

So my boyfriend hit a badger and did quite a bit of damage to my car... annoying! Wrecked the arch liner, a fog light and the front splitter. I cannot for the life of me find another splitter... does anyone know where I will find one that isn't gonna cost me (or him!) a fortune?! Seems they are like gold dust!

If all else fails, will the standard pre facelift one fit?

Thankyou!

i presume you can buy one from the dealer but you want a used one?

You coul try http://www.247spares.co.uk/

They do a nationwide search at all the breakers.

Thanks, will check that. Been to a local dealer this aft and will cost me £228.78 then extra for it to be painted, so yeah I want a second hand one if poss!

HI

I'm so sorry to hear of your dialema...you are right when you say that they are like gold dust...certainly not easy to come by...i remember ringing my Toyota dealers last year to be told that they are an obsolete item now...buth theres no harm in trying your dealers and maybe PartsKing on this forum too...if you do you find a new one i know it won't be cheap.

I also know that people replace them with the standard plastic trim that you get off the T3's etc and just spray them to match your paint work...but how badly is yours damaged? can it be repaired maybe? I would consider speaking to a bodyshop...you'll be amazed at what they can do with fibreglass nowadays!

Goodluck mate X

So my boyfriend hit a badger and did quite a bit of damage to my car... annoying! Wrecked the arch liner, a fog light and the front splitter. I cannot for the life of me find another splitter... does anyone know where I will find one that isn't gonna cost me (or him!) a fortune?! Seems they are like gold dust!

If all else fails, will the standard pre facelift one fit?

Thankyou!

Hi there

Any progress on that front splitter? Spoke to a mate of mine at work who has a scrap business in their family and asked if they may be have or be able to source a front splitter/skirt...you never know...apparently they're supposed to be really big...see what he comes back with hey...goodluck.

Just a thought...if you could put up a pic of the damage...maybe we can all on here advise you as to whether it may be repaired? I'm certain it can be, like i said fibreglass is an amazing material to play with! :flowers: