Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Autoexpress New Rav4 Driven

Manxrav

seems Toyota have realised that they are taking the RAV away from its core "fan base" and towards the Citroen Peugeot crossover mules, so they are grafting a RAV 4.2 into the range (in size, etc). Tragic, because it won't be as capable although a two wheel drive only version without the extra weight the 4x4 system brings might be a fairly economical car.

Anybody old enough to remember that series Outer Limits, and one particular story called The Zante Misfits.....? Now check the photos.

It might not look exactly like this Jamie.............

http://www.toyotaown...40#entry1248270

Very very interesting Don,and thanks for that.........i was looking at a you tube vid on my smart tv yesterday,looking at the ford Raptor pic up truck ( american market )...thats my sort of truck,but a 6.2 v8,a lovely lovely truck,but..not for the uk :no:

I want ........super chunky looks,with build quality to match,just keep looking.

......and I transferred my Lindop Chip Kit from my SR180 to my nice new old Rav........and got masell 3 penalty points.....!!!

Anybody got Kingo's home address......? He's gettin' it.....!!!

You need to stop wearing clogs.............:D:

......and I transferred my Lindop Chip Kit from my SR180 to my nice new old Rav........and got masell 3 penalty points.....!!!

Blast I missed this one :nono::driving::clap::yahoo: thought you where bed bound anyway?

Gus

He would have saved himself £60 and 3 points if he had been where he was supposed to be Gus :lol:

He has a trapped nerve.............or in other words.....a pain in the neck :lol: :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links