Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota T3 Central Locking

ringaround

Remote locking has failed on my 2004 corolla, can anyone tell me how to set it so central unlocking works , if i unlock the drivers door with a key i have to operate the rocking switch on the door to open the other doors, however all doors lock with the when drivers door locked ???

car does have double locking

My 2006 Corolla Colour Collection (the Colour Collection was based on the T3) had central deadlocking (double locking) with remote operation - and according to the May 2006 brochure, all versions of the Corolla had this.

thanks, however my question was "can i set it so car centrally unlocks manually" at present if i unlock with the key it only unlocks the drivers door, i then have to unlock the rest with the rocker switch on the door. the odd thing is when you lock the drivers door with the key all doors lock??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links